Sierra Health-Care Options
Sierra Health-Care Options (SHO) is an administrative services company dedicated to serving the needs of self-insured employer groups with a portfolio of services to assist the self-insured employer to manage their healthcare costs.
SHO is a "One Stop Shop" for self-insured employer groups to obtain support and services for their health benefit program. Services are available as bundled packages or the self-insured employer group can purchase select services as needed.
SHO Products and Services
information , please contact SHO at the following phone numbers:
- Utilization Management
- Prior authorization
- Concurrent review
- Complex Case Management
- Health Pregnancy and High Risk Pregnancy Managment Programs
- Disease Management
- Hospitalist Program
- 24-Hour Telephone Advice Nurse
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) Network Access
- Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM)
- Specialized mental health and substance abuse programs through SHO’s sister company, Behavioral Healthcare Options (BHO)
- Employee health and wellness programs
- Excess Loss Insurance
- Other related administration services
- Worksite Health Clinics
- Point of Sale Savings Card
- Specialty Health Services
SHO Operations at (702) 242-7840 or (800) 698-4828
Copyright © 2009 United HealthCare Services, Inc. All rights reserved.